Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools..? I totally forgot!! ooopppsss

(Sorry this post is so late blogger was giving me a problem this morning)

Okay my blogger went WONKY and some of the pics won't enlarge and don't know why. Sorry :(

My daughter asked me for bus fare for school this morning because we forgot to pick up her bus and that is pretty much when I remembered is was April Fools Day. Now I usually play a joke on someone but I'm grumpy this morning...or should I say now afternoon :). It wasn't fun waking up to such a gloomy and wet morning....Sorry I guess I'm a party pooper today...lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I've been saying that I was going to post pics of my AVON party goodies and finally here they are :) We had draw prizes and Bring a Friend Gifts, Thank You Gifts, Coupons, and Frequent Buyer Card! I did all the creative stuff which I enjoyed the most. Everything believe it or not was made from materials that I had lying around and too much of so I made very good use of them aaaaaaaaaaaaallll....lol.

The pic below features the Thank You gifts we gave everyone for coming to the Open House. They got a hand cream and a couple of chocolate kisses or goodies in the bag. The toppers were made from textured card stock that I had left over and those wonderful flowers from Michaels.

This pic features the 1 of the Door Prize Gifts that we had. I think I will make these again. I found the tut on SCS and loved the fact it was soooooooo simple. It's similar to a treat pouch...I embossed it with the cuttlebug, matted it and I love the AVON stamp... :) Martha Stewart letters :)


















The lip balm holders were definitely a hit! Lots of people asked who made them and all fingers were pointed to me...lol...I honestly loved making all the goodies for the party. The one in black is my favorite that is I showcased in the front. Also found this tut on Yveeve's Paper Garden

I had also done baskets but I didn't get a chance to take pics of those. It got crazy once things got going...well I hope everyone has a Jokey Kinda Of Day! I think I'm going to go and curl up with my blankie...lol...

2 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Love the lip balm holders. Too cute!

Unknown said...

How lovely is this!!!