Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SCS Challenge~CAS10~Monochromatic in Blue

Hi everyone!

I'm gonna be posting regularly from now on as I'm a little more organized than I was before. You'll be seeing a lot more from me in near future :) I'm also trying to create cards with no ribbon (UGH) I can't believe how hard it is not to include ribbon treatments (big sigh)...I have been trying to substitute with other embellishments...let me know how I'm doing...even if you think I need ribbon please...enable...lol....

I'm starting off with a challenge I finally got to do. I love monochromatic color schemes. Bazzill paper is pretty much what made me fall in love with how monochromatic looks on just about everything you create with paper.


So here is my version, which is a simple Mother's Day Card.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU All Holidays, Basic Grey
Paper: Bazzill CS in Blues, 100 lb Vellum Smooth CS
Ink: Versafine
Embellishments: Gold Pearls
Thanks for stopping by :)
M.

6 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...this is really beautiful...both inside and out!

Ann said...

Very pretty! Love that you did the inside, too!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty, Michelle...such beautiful colors and I think it looks awesome without the ribbon!!!

Carmen said...

Welcome Michelle to divas! This card is dynamite!

Lyn S said...

Lovely card inside and out!

B said...

Oh so pretty both inside and out!