Monday, November 3, 2008

A Cottage Christmas

Hi everyone so here is the card I said I would post. I absolutely love the feel of this card. I decided I wanted it to reflect the image so I kept it simple. And simple for me is not an easy thing to do. No bling, brads, metals or even distressing...lol...but it came out really pretty just the same.


I wasn't able to take back the MS punch because the Walmart I go to no longer carries the packaging it came in. They said it was in some sort of introductory packaging that they no longer carry so the skew is new and the old ones are not in their system anymore. So here I am quite confused and just told whateva! I couldn't even exchange it or even refund it. I was mad at the time but there wasn't anything I could do except buy one from Michaels. I got it with my 40% coupon so it's wasn't too bad. Plus I got a few more during the week with the other 40% coupons I got that are printed on the reciepts :)) I have yet to use but can't wait and when I do they'll be posted up!

Rubbernecker is another of my favorite Stamp companies. The trees I used on the inside of the card are from Rubbernecker.

Card Recipe:Stamps: "Stampin' Up" To You and Your and Snow Swirled, Rubbernecker Pine trees set.
Paper: Bazzill, Generic Speckled paper in 2 shades, SU Very Vanilla.
Ink: SU Close to Cocoa
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Punch, Cuttlebug Folder, Ribbon and Stickles.
Thanks for stopping by :)

5 comments:

fishlips said...

This is so elegant, love the layout just OUTSTANDING... Bad walmart bad...lol

Lisa_in_AR said...

The tone-on-tone trees card is lovely!

Dianne said...

Your cards are beautiful...I especially love the cottage card.
As for Walmart...don't they have general offices that you can call or write to about the shabby service?

Timetostamp said...

Love this card too!! I love how you decorate the insides of the cards!

Anonymous said...

the card with the trees is just beautiful! Love it!