Friday, October 31, 2008

Falls Simple Elegance


Well I've stopped in the middle of my busy day for a little bloggin today...or at least until later this evening when I can blog my DD Halloween costume...I think she said she was going as a THUG!...LOL...well I have a sarcastic nature and I wanted to say something smartalic but I was too tired to start an insult battle with my 15 yr old...I'm sorry but isn't she too old to be trick or treating...I mean c'mon now! Anyways...a little later I'll be posting pics of my evening.

Here is a Fall card I made. With the weather feeling more like Fall rather than winter I thought I'd share this one with you. I sold it and no longer have it :) I have to learn to stitch a little straighter but the buyer didn't seem to mind. She loved it so who am I to complain :)

This is the inside of the card
Card Recipe:
Stamps: "Stampin' Up" Brocade Basics.
Paper: 140lb WC paper (base) Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, unknown DP.
Inks: "SU" Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red
Embellishments: Crystal Effects, Pop Dots, Brads Stitching, Ribbon.
I'll be chattin' a little later :)



5 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

Hey there,

Love your card! I really like that you oersonalize the insides as well! What an awesome touch!

YOu asked on my blog if you could use the top note die in the cuttlebug...the answer is YES!!! So go for it, I was hesitant about this die at first because I tought I would lack versatility, but it is awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty!!! I love the flowers and sitiching on this...gorgeous work!!! Beautiful inside, too!!!

fishlips said...

This card is so stunning, wonderful colors, just wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous and stunning card! I love the way you cut out the flowers and have them pop out! Fabulous job!

Kathi said...

Gorgeous card!