Sunday, October 26, 2008

Some Of My Favorites

Well I promised some of my favorites this evening and here they are with a small description of each one.
First I'd like to apologize for the picture.It was over cast that day and some sun finally came out but I was also using a daylight lamp so the background is actually a shadow.
This card was my first card that entailed stitching...as you can see it was my first time..lol I tried what can I say. This stamps I used were from "Stampin' Up" The blossoms were stamped and embossed in black on watercolor paper and also watercolored. I used an irridescent embossing power to give the branches a dusky glow.

The background image was sponged and brayered for the effect of dusky evening. The inside was also stitched and embossed.





1 comment:

fishlips said...

All the stiching on all your cards is just fantastic and your colors are breath-taking....