Friday, November 4, 2011

Experimented Making Flowers

So I woke up this morning feeling very tired…I’ve been dreaming quite a bit and that alone tends to tire out your body…however I have been feeling much better than I have in a long time..so that is a good thing…
I have been experimenting and working on some stuff to share with you all. I was never really interested in the prima like flowers with all the glitter even though I love shimmer to live up a project. Here are of the flowers I have worked on...whaddya think ?

The first picture have two flowers made with Bazzill fabric flowers that I had forever!!! I took the time to trim them and dye them and shimmer spray them! I love the way the turned out. The middle one is made from organza in six layers LOVE IT!!
The second picture were a little more difficult because of materials I was using...raffia, Victorian lace wide organza, satin ribbons...I have seen them posted and loved the look so i decided to try my hand at them... :) I\m quite pleased...now I have to figure out which one I will use for what...lol..
Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

liszha said...

They are gorgeous! I have been wanting to make them myself also but never came around to it but now I saw your beautiful flowers I really feel like trying.

liszha said...

Yep,I cut them out myself out of felt. I you would like the "patterns" just mail me. Contact button upper left corner on my webblog.

Pat R said...

I'm thinking that I really need to make flowers....
Thanks so much for all of your pretty inspirations.

Scrapping Julie said...

look at you! these are all fantastic

Joan Ervin said...

What a great idea to make your own flowers, Michelle....I'll have to give it a try!!!