Saturday, July 20, 2013

Coming back soon :)

Hi everyone,

I have a few things that have been taking up a lot of my time, especially my dad. He is doing well but he has lost his independence of living on his own. Its been tough on him and watching it has made it hard to keep strong in front of him. Soon I will have to finalize his affairs and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far cuz up here in Canada with our crazy weather it seems ours is gunna be short. The rain, floods, just insane weather changes makes it hard to enjoy what little we have. In any case...

In my spare time which has been very minimal since my dads stroke, I have been working on a project that I've never tried before. A configuration box. I actually made it for a friend who got married, which was months ago, and I finally finished it LOL. I may do a YouTube video so people can actually see all the details but I will still post pictures when my camera decides to work.

However it is this awesome lady that inspired me to really try to do this project by always saying in her videos "you can do it, just try, it isn't hard at all" Well if it wasn't for her YouTube videos that I watch religiously over and over again, I would not have bothered.

Jennings644 Just click here to check out not only her competition but her videos :) Thanks to Fionna I got my groove back :)

No comments: