Sunday, February 27, 2011

Challenge #105 Distressing-Sparkle image

Hello everyone! Here is my card for this weeks Corrosive challenge 105, Now I love distressing but using the image really did make it a challenge. The image is from SparkleCreations and this one is Cocktail Emily. I colored her her Copic markers. The glass I used C1 for slight shading and the used glass effects to give it a more realistic look. The background matting I used Tim Holtz distressing inks in three complementary colors. I distress the frame I used for the image and gave it a vintage feel by sponging SU CC around the edges.

I hope you all like it :)
Have a great day :)

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Sparkle Creations Cocktail Emily
Paper: Neenah White, GP white, Cougar white for the base.
Ink: SU CC, Memento Black, Tim Holtz Distressing inks, Copic Markers.
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Lime green Rhinestones Spellbinders oval Glass effect, Stickles

6 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

what a super cute image. great card!

Janet said...

awesome card!! :)
hugs

JanR said...

Love that bow!

Linda's Crafty World said...

Emily is so cute and fashionable. TFS

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Lyn S said...

Lovely card and such a fun image!