Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Challenge #95 Non Traditional Christmas

Good Morning all! I am late with my challenge this week. There have been lots going on and it's been tough keeping up with everything...However here is my card this week. I hope you all like it.

The non traditional are the colors that I used. This card was previously made and not for the actual challenge. I was trying to make cards that were not traditional and this is what I came up with :) Whaddya think :)

Have a nice day :)

Card Recipe:

Stamps: SU A Cardinal Christmas
Ink: Stazon White
Paper: SU retired color (don't remember) BB, CC, Bazzill white, Silver PP (unknown), Acetate
Embellishments: Ribbon, Silver string, Fern punch CB folder rhinestones, white gel pen.

3 comments:

Lyn S said...

Very pretty card Michelle!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs, Lyn

Dru said...

What a beautiful soft wintery card - I love the soothing colors. I hope your Christmas was merry and here's wishing you a Happy New Year, Dru

Erum Tasneem said...

beautiful card!!