Friday, September 17, 2010

A Spider Webbed Halloween

Hi there...

okay so I tried again with the distressed background, and this one turned out exactly the  way I in visioned it :) I liked it! LOL

I've been making larger sized cards such as 5.5 x 5.5 or 5 x 7, which is the size of this card...I like having enough room to create something I actually see before I make it.

What do you think ?

Have a great day :)

Card recipe:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Hallow's eve, Making Memories halloween
Paper: Neenah Solar White (base), GP, Bazzill CS
Ink: Tim Holtz Distressing Inks, VersaMark.
Embellishments: Brads, Ribbon, Embossing Powder

8 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

i think this is super kewl. excellent job.

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous background you created, Michelle, and I LOOOVE the adorable Halloween stamps!!!! This is such an AWESOME design!!!!

Angie Williams said...

This is just awesome! Great job on it!

Unknown said...

Your distressed background is fantastic!

Gina Lindsay said...

Fabulous job on that background, I love it!

JazzyH said...

I love everthing about it.

Janet said...

ack this is awesome! love it:)

Lyn S said...

Wow, just love your distressed background Michelle, the whole card is fabulous!