Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sorry I've been MIA!

Hello everyone! I have found some time to myself to put up the rest of the gift sets I did for Xmas. I wish I could have more time to make cards but I've been working on a new project. Wedding Invitations! My very first...from beginning to end. I'll be doing Save The Date cards, the Invitations, RSVP, and Thank You Cards. I'm really excited about it. So I'll post as I go with the samples I'll making :)


For now here are one of the sets I did. Nice and simple but one of my favorites. All the sets I made come with gift tags and a memo book or wish list. With the amount of supplies I have not used I decided to go through my stash to what I had and use them up :) No more Xmas I promise...lol...


Here is another view with the set all ready to be packaged up :)





This set was one of the last ones I did. It was one of the fasted sets to make. What is that they less is more.




Here's another view with the cards .

Dontchya love penguins!! this is waaaayyy to cute.

Thanks For Looking :)

10 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

These are all wayyy too fabulous. I really like all of them and can't wait to see the invitations, etc. you are doing.

Scrapping Julie said...

Man, talk about terrific!!!
cant wait to see the wedding invites

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

B said...

Wow, what a lovely set! Can't wait to see your wedding project too!

Vicki said...

These are wonderful, Michelle! You have been a busy lady! Can't wait to see your future projects! Blessings to you! DIVA hugs!

Busym1 said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Sara said...

Michelle, these sets are wonderful!!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

OMG! you have been a creating machine!!! These are simply fabulous!!!! just incredible! really looking forward to seeing your wedding invites!!!

Lyn S said...

These are just beautiful Michelle! I especially love the cute snowman and penguin images!

Kayla Tapley said...

Very nice, looks like you had been very busy.