Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring into May Birthday's

Hi everyone,

I have to admit that I hated the fact that my b-day landed on Mothers Day this year but it actually turned out better than I ever expected :) So I'm thanking everyone who wished me well on my B-day/Mothers Day. Hopefully all the Mothers out there were appreciated :)

I'll be posting pics sometime over the weekend so make sure you stay tuned :)

I had fan making this only because I used my new spellbinders flower dies *big grin* I used my Perfect Pearls for the very first time too on this card on the leaves for some highlighted dimension.
Have a great day everyone!

Card Recipe:

Paper: 140lb watercolor paper, Colorbok CS paper pack, Bazzill CS
Stamps: SU Warmest Regards
Ink: Versafine Black, SU Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Ribbon, Spellbinder Dies, Dew Drops, Perfect Pearls pigment powder, Stickles.

27 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

well a very belated Happy Birthday to you! I think your card is lovely! and I hope that your allergies get better soon.....

Martha said...

so pretty you did a great job.

Christi said...

Happy belated birthday! This is gorgeous!!!

Sara said...

Happy Belated Birthday, love the card, it's gorgeous

cadnileb said...

Happy belated!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Michele I really love how you mad that flower with leaves! Very creative card (: I am glad you had a great birthday!!!! Mine is on the 20th. I will be having my local SCS friends over for a card swap and birthday cake (:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Happy belated birthday! Your card is a WOW card. Very impressive.

Lyn S said...

Wow, love those Spellbinders dies! Great card!

Glad you enjoyed your birthday/Mothers' Day

Anne said...

This is lovely-the effort to get this rich and dementional shows-love it!

Dru said...

Happy Birthday - pink and green are one of my favorite color combination - very pretty card. Thanks for sharing

Gina said...

Very beautiful, I love the dimension here.

Happy birthday!

Ann said...

Super pretty card!

Kathi said...

Beautiful card!

Belated birthday wishes to you!

Katy said...

Very pretty! Love the layout!

Christine Riley said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What a beautiful card! Love the colors, just gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine :)

Scrubbysue said...

Hi michelle! ooooooooooh........what a BEAUTIFUL card! I love it!!

Becky said...

This is beautiful, I love this flower, and the design of this is just fabulous.

Dianne said...

A very beautiful card...I love all of it but especially the spellbinders flowers!

Carmen said...

Happy belated bday! Great card!

Dru said...

Hi Michelle, just stopping by to say hi - still love this card!

Lesly said...

Happy belated birthday. This card is so pretty, but I think my favorite is the one you posted on 4/29. Love the color combination.

Jamee said...

your card is beautiful!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

This is a great card, Michelle! Happy belated birthday!

Burnin' Rubber said...

Beautiful card and colors! And happy belated birthday!!

MollyD said...

love the use of the diecuts! this is great!

Angie Williams said...

Hope you had a great day! I love the layering flowers on the card and the inked edges! Great card!