Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 5 of my Christmas Countdown!

Due to my cold which is now a viral infection my card will not be posted until later. I've never had laryngitis and this is no picnic. When the Dr. told me I had laryngitis I became so angry and sad all at the same time...I can't take anything for it except a prescribed gargle...ewwee! I've never felt this kind of throat pain...it is so bad it brings me to tears when I swallow. Seriously it feels like I was clotheslined in the throat. My DH is taking care of me this morning and he'll be going to work a little later. So maybe later when I rest up a little I'll post the card. I haven't finished it yet.

See you all later.....

12 comments:

Marnie said...

Oh man you need to just relax we can go without a card if it means you get better!

B said...

Hope you feel better soon!

fishlips said...

Ouch Ouch so sorry maybe it will hurry up and go away...So sorry Ouch....

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better real soon Michele - MAny thanks for the blog award - you're way to kind to me!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Ann said...

Oh, Michelle, hope you feel better soon! I've got a nasty cold, too, but not laryngitis! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Awww I'm sorry you are sick!! :(

I hope you start feeling better soon!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

It stinks to be sick. I hope you feel better soon. :-)

Joan Ervin said...

So sorry to hear you are sick, Michelle...Sending wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

Deb said...

Awww Michelle!

Cyberhugs and chicken soup TO you and a prayer FOR you! It is never fun to be sick, but even worse during the holidays. I hope you feel better quickly! I miss you!

Faith in God said...

Hi Michelle, okay with you?
I was delighted with his blog and your cards. Congratulations on all your work!
Visit my blog and leave a message for me.
www.aartedoscrapbook.blogspot.com
If possible put the link on my blog on your blog. I'll do the same with his.
Thanks

kisses
May God bless you

Vivi
Brazil

Melissa said...

I hope you feel better soon